Package design multi use
Products packaged for security, maintenance, transportation and storage. The packaging is an integral component of a product. In combination with the label contribute to creating the image of the product.
The main functions of the package are:
- Protects the product from external factors such as humidity, dust, light Ms.
- Gives uniqueness to the product and differentiates it from other similar products on the shelves.
- It helps to sell the product.
- It allows the consumer to buy the product in bulk and use it in installments as with many products available in bulk. Usually stressed the savings with this option.
- It takes into account the protection of consumers. The package protects children from the use of products that may be hazardous to their health such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, detergents etc..
- A functional package contributes to convenient transportation and storage of the product.
Because it is not just a quality product, or a low price to attract a consumer, must be given special attention in the design and manufacture of packaging. The more attractive, ergonomic and consumer-friendly, the more likely is the choice of product. Eco-friendly packaging and packaging generally less polluting tend latter being most preferred.Contact us for a quote